This online 3D space planning service makes imagininig, configuring and visualizing your home both fun easy. In no time you will have a sophisticated room plan that reflects your unique style and personality, before you spend a penny on products.
In today’s world, we are all looking to save a buck in all aspects of our lives and going green is no exception. Being environmentally friendly doesn’t have to be this back breaking, budget busting undertaking. You can go green and save the green with these 10 FREE and SIMPLE changes.
1. Use an ultra-cool reusable shopping bag at the grocery, drug store and mall.
2. Forego the gym membership and get out on your local trail or bike for a great workout.
3. Before throwing your towel into the washer, use it 2 or 3 times.
4. Keep your thermostat low in winter and high in summer.
5. Lower the temperature of your water heater to 120° F.
6. Use your own coffee cover, instead of the corrugated cardboard cover from the coffee shop.
7. When you’re on the go, use a refillable water bottle instead of buying pre-packaged water.
8. Don’t run the dishwasher unless it is completely full of dishes.
9. Compost your leftovers, leaves and grass clippings to create free fertilizer for your garden.
10. Stop using paper towels and start using actual dish towels.
These are just a few of the ways you can make a difference in the world today without spending a dime. Going green is just that easy! Taking the time to make these changes will allow you to be healthy, wealthy and wise.
Eco-preneur April Perkins, author of this article, leads a thriving internet-based sustainable design firm devoted to inspiring healthy and happy lives by helping individuals, businesses, architects and developers discover sustainable eco-friendly possibilities. TheEcoDivas.com offers a weekly “Diva-Zine”, eco-blog, teleseminars, consulting and “Green-it-up” programs. If you’re ready to leap into a sustainable lifestyle, start by using the FREE information found atwww.TheEcoDivas.com.